Thursday, September 11, 2014

Divergent

In the book Divergent the world is made up of factions. The factions are Abnegation, Candor, Erudite, Amity and Dauntless.  When kids turn sixteen they have to take a test to see what faction they belong in.  Beatrice was born into the Abnegation faction.  When she took the test to see what faction she should be in, her results were inconclusive. Which means she has a little bit of each faction in her.  The term is called Divergent, and it is a very dangerous thing.  I really like the character Beatrice.  I like the character because when everybody else only belongs to one faction, and thats there personality, Beatrice has all the personalities from each faction.   I feel like I can relate to her because I have a little bit of each of the factions in me just like her. Braveness, selflessness, and intelligence.  I think the book is going to be really good because I really like books with a lot of action and this book defiantly has a lot.  Also I really like how much detail the author puts into each chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment